Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2012 fireworks

SOURCE

I'm not really one for New Years resolutions, but of course with the start of a new year it always makes me take a step back and reflect on various things in life that I would ideally like to change/ improve.

 

So here are my improvements for 2012

  • Exercise more regularly
  • Change job and think about ultimate career direction!
  • Continue *trying* to save up some money
  • Improve my blog and post more frequently
  • Show my love and appreciation for all my amazing friends and family more often!

 

I could go on and on really- but I think they are the main things for me

 

Have you made any New Years resolutions? How will you celebrate the New Year?

 

WISHING YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH AND HAPPINESS FOR 2012!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These goals sound wonderful. My one and only goal for the year is to simply run more! =)

    ReplyDelete