Sunday 18 December 2011

December Glossy Box

Hi beauties! cant believe its already Sunday evening-work tomorrow! Boo! Im sure you have already seen many posts on the Christmas edition of GlossyBox but I just wanted to leave you with a few pictures. Mainly NOTD to show you the Deborah Lipman nail varnish that came in the box.

 

BLOG 001 BLOG 003

 

BLOG 004 BLOG 005 

 

BLOG 006 BLOG 007

 

BLOG 008 BLOG 027

 

BLOG 028 BLOG 031

 

I absolutely LOVE it! I think its perfect for the festive season.

I have also tried the mascara. Im very particular about mascaras- so im not 100% convinced just yet. But what I will say is that it is very easy to remove. I would say its the best mascara EVER when it comes to removing it. So easy- even if you just use water. If you have the mascara try it! Its incredible- really.

The Rituals shower foam is great. Very foamy and smells lovely! And its a full size product! Win!

This is by far my favourite GlossyBox. Absolutely chuffed!

 

Hope you've all had an amazing weekend! xxx

8 comments:

  1. I ordered my first Glossybox the other day - it hasn't arrived yet, I'm so looking forward to when it does!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous nail color, i want it! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment over on my blog hun! I found the glitter came off really easily, maybe because used a colour underneath?
    What is the MeMeMe stuff that you got there?
    Please follow me on gfc if you liked my blog :)
    Love, Rosie x
    www.rosielizziebeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my first ever Glossybox today - it really is lovely! The only thing I won't use is the eye wrinkle cream I got!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they sent a glossybox in my country! Thanks for sharing! You have a very inspiring blog!!!

    http://liantra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw another person get the same items! Very lovely!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted the mascara! Love the nail polish and shower gel, shame I left my shower gel in a hotel this this week. So annoyed! Great post x

    ReplyDelete