Monday 12 December 2011

Shopping Again!

I definitely have a problem….I always seem to be shopping? I just cant stop!! Haha. Any one else have that problem ? Smile with tongue out

 

Sooooo without further ado, I present to you my latest shopping trip!

 

BLOG 009 BLOG 010

 

The Bodyshop’s strawberry body is by far my favourite body butter ever! I absolutely love the smell of it! I always feel sexy after applying it! Obligatory Christmas purchase..SNOW FAIRY!! Does anyone actually use it as a shampoo???

I also bought a Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up, a Collection 200 shimmer cube and some Maybelline dream Matte Mousse in Sand. If you would like me to swatch any of these items, just let me know Smile 

BLOG 012 BLOG 013

I pretty much saw on every blog a post about Lipcote. I know they were all promotional, but it worked on me! haha. I tend to wear lipstick a lot more than lip gloss, so I had to have it! Not sure how I feel so far though? It does what it says on the tin but it just feels so strange? I also bought myself a body brush because I broke the handle on the other one….(!!) Sorry the pic of the top & earrings is so blurry. They're both from Primark.

 

BLOG 014 BLOG 015

I love the crotchet detailed collar. So simple yet so effective!

BLOG 016 BLOG 017

With the winter weather I also bought a large mustard colour scarf / pashmina and a plain black woollen scarf. They are both from Primark. I didn't really need a scarf as I have loads, but I just loved the mustard one! And the black one is a tad more practical…prob why I haven't worn it yet! Haha.

 

Do you also find yourself constantly popping out to the shops? What is your favourite body butter?? xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shopping session!! Love looking at the pictures. I use the coconut body butter-reminds me of holidays! I am more of an online shopper these days as the shops are soooo busy but I am looking forward to hitting the sales after Christmas! Xx Ps- the top is lovely!

    http://sparklyflamingo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love coconut body butter too! Online shopping is def the way forward- especially this time of year! Im just not very good at buying clothes online- things never seem to fit me properly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither...I am a size 14 and only buy clothes online from stores which fit me properly! Otherwise I have to brave the crowds and the changing rooms! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love lush! i need to pop over there and pick up this snow fairy ive been hearing about it everywhere!

    xp
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top :)
    I find myself constantly shopping at this time of year, come January I'll have to lock myself indoors to avoid mountains of debt!x

    ReplyDelete