Wednesday 16 November 2011

Argan Oil

Hello!! How are you all? Mid-week already, can you believe it!? I'm kind of glad- I'm definitely a live for the weekend kinda girl! Hehe.

 

So as you probably already know, there has been a lot of talk recently about Argan Oil and how good it is for your hair. To give you a brief outline of what Argan Oil actually is I would like to quote Wikipedia Argan oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties’ (I love Wikipedia)

 

Anyways, I went online and got myself some Argan Oil….TA DAH!

 

BLOG 014   BLOG 011

 

As you can see its not branded. I got it from a supplier called Blackstone Supplies on ebay for £5.99

 

Words cannot describe just how much I love this product. It is incredible. I have only used it about 5 times , but each time I am reminded just how amazing it is. My hair has never felt so soft. The only problem I have with my hair behind so soft is that it becomes very flyaway. Hence why Ive only used it a few times. The atomizer that comes with it isn't the best, its not an even spray more of a straight squirt, but nothings perfect!

 

Have you tried Argan Oil? Did it work as well for you?

4 comments:

  1. I havnt tried this oil yet! Soon as I hear the word oil my head reminds me of greasy hair! lol But will try 2 give it ago and let ya know wat I think! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was exactly the same before. To be honest with you it does make my hair slightly greasy, so i try and put it on when I know im not going out- like a leave in conditioner. But once i wash it out my hair feels amazing! You should def give it a go!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be perfect for me since I have very dry hair!! But what exactly do you do with it?

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I want to give this a go, also thinking about getting some as Xmas presents as I've read so much good stuff about it :) x

    ReplyDelete