Sunday 13 November 2011

Earrings Galore

Morning beauties! Guess who went shopping again? Haha. Its ok if its Primark though- it doesn't really count. You’ll see what I mean….

 

BLOG 001   BLOG 002

 

BLOG 003   BLOG 004

 

As you can see I bought 4 pairs of earrings in Primark. Can you tell I like big & bright earrings? Haha.  With the prices in Primark I just cant resist. I think statement jewellery can transform the most casual outfit.

 

I also bought some bracelets and a bargain bag!

 

BLOG 005  BLOG 006

 

BLOG 007  BLOG 008

 

Guess how much the bag was!?! £3!!!! I couldnt believe my luck! I absolutely love it! Im a massive fan of across the body bags because I just find them more comfortable. I love how this bag looks quite boho.

 

When I got home from work I was very lucky to see that my lovely mum had bought me a pair of boots for Winter from F&F @ Tesco’s.

 

BLOG 009  BLOG 010

 

I practically live in boots in Winter time. I think my toes get colder than ANY other part of my body. I often fear ill lose a toe-dramatic? Yes. But feels oh so real.

 

Have you found any good bargains recently? Do you enjoy wearing statement jewellery?

 

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya!! Wow loving your new stuff! Definately a bargain bag!! I cant really have small bags anymore now im a mummy :( I have to haul around nappies and everything else!

    P.S Im proud 2 b ur new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete