Sunday 8 January 2012

Bargains!!

Ahhhhh already Sunday beauties! How did this happen?? I've had a great weekend which involved copious amounts of alcohol and a teeny weeny bit of shopping. Luckily there are still loads of goodies left from the sales, so I didn't end up spending too much money but came out with some gems!!

 

BLOG 011 BLOG 016

 

I love the pattern and the peter pan collar on the first top and the cute sleeves on the purple blouse.

 

BLOG 014

 

Not sure if you can see it properly but it has the cutest little buttons. I love a sleeve that cuffs at the end if you know what I mean. Feels a bit posher rather than when it just hags off my wrists! These two treasures were £3 each from Primark! Yes, £3!!!  What a bargain!

I've been on the hunt for some boots for a while (haven't we all!! Damn you Allegras and your price tag!) Neither of the boots look like Allegras but I was willing to compromise on this consider the prices. They're still boots and I still love them.

 

BLOG 017 BLOG 019

 

BLOG 023 BLOG 024

 

A pair of heels and a pair of flats- perfect! Nothing special but they do the job! Bought them both at New Look. How much I hear you ask……..?

 

BLOG 021 BLOG 025

£9 for the heels and £10 for the flats, so that’s under £20 for two pairs of boots! INCREDIBLE!!!

That's got to be one of my most successful shopping trips. All in under 1 hour!

 

What goodies did you find in the sales? xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oooh such lovely things! I can't believe the tops were £3 each!I can never find things that nice in my Primark! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints too :) They are a big trend this season.
    Following u my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul, love the tops.


    Hope you had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your blog comment on www.mediamarmalade.com :) Your blog looks great too. Are you following my blog via google friend connect? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't go shopping during the sales this time, but I love the items you got! I'm so obsessed with peter pan collars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top!

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute items :) thank you for following me, ow Im following you back :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww, £9 for the heels?????? that's awesome! love sales lol

    xxxx,
    http://danischwanke.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveee that pink blouse! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete