Monday 31 October 2011

BNTM Live

Helllooooo!!! Sorry I didn’t post this yesterday. Went out for a few drinks afterwards so ended up coming home super late! Had an incredible day, although I felt slightly overwhelmed at times. There was just soooo much to look at. Amazing! If you would like more detail about the day you can have a look at the website http://www.bntmlive.com/ Definitely worth a look for next year! Great day out!!! Smile 

I wont go into too much detail. I will just leave you with a few pics to give you an idea of the day.

 

BINTM 011   BINTM 015 

 BINTM 013    BINTM 012

 

The gorgeous Amy Childs from TOWIE with some wannabe models. Check out Amy's clothing line.

BINTM 022   BINTM 041 

 BINTM 111  BINTM 143

BINTM 148  BINTM 164 

BINTM 169 BINTM 168

 

The beautiful ladies on the catwalk- not to mention some sexy men! Haha.

 

BINTM 077 BINTM 160

 

Performances from Bluey Robinson & Luminites. Both incredible!

 

I loved every second of the catwalk show. Beautiful ladies, sexy men, and great music. PERFECT!!!

 

Sorry my photos aren't very good quality, I only have a basic camera.

 

Have you ever been to BNTM Live? Would you like to go?

 

Hope you are all well xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment